Go Fly A Kite!

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hey Wind, will you make up your mind? Please?

Well, it's 7pm and I'm sittin' at home, while it's blowing steady at Zuma. :-( What's wrong, you ask? What's a wind junkie doing at home, while it's blowing so good at the beach? Yesterday, I went out and it blew for only a short time, so I was expecting the same. I decided to be a good employee today and stay at work until 5, thinking that it wasn't going to be blowing well today. Little did I know that it had been blowing 13-17 mph steady at the beach since this afternoon! WTF man! I got Kite Sheriff's message, which he left a little after 2, at 5:15pm. ARGH!!@#!@# I would have left immediately had I gotten his message earlier. And by 5pm, I figured that the wind was going to stop soon, so I went home. But no, it's STILL blowing. X-O Sigh... So now, I'm kitesurfless... it's been blowing since 2pm and it's still blowing. I bet Kite Sheriff is having loads of fun. What am I doing at home instead of out on the water? I'm lame. I didn't even surf this morning because I was too tired. I need to be back in the water. Maybe I'll just go take a shower and pretend that I'm at the beach or back at the lake with fresh water. Okay, that's enough complaining. :-[

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home