Go Fly A Kite!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bad habit! Bad Bad BAAAAD habit!

Okay, it looks like I'm developing this habit of leaving work early at 3:30. Mhm.. Today was no acception. Hey, I'm trying to take advantage of my boss's absence. Once she comes back from her leave, I'll be stuck again doing 9 to 5, and will not be able to sneak out of work early so freely. Right? I'd better do it while I can!

When I arrived at the beach, it was just SMOKIN! More so than yesterday. It was blowing so hard that when I got on the beach, my legs were stinging from the the sand being blown down the beach. It was easily 20-30mph today. Definitely out of my wind range and abilities. So I chose to take my camera out again and just watch others have fun and take pictures. Man, J-man, Crazy-Man, and Kite Sheriff got BIG air on their kites today. That will be me by this time next year, I hope....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home