Go Fly A Kite!

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Sand dragging my heart out!

I arrived at Zuma at 4pm. That gave me about 3.5 hours of sunlight to kite. I wanted to practice flying my kite to the outside on the sand and AVOID dropping my kite in the water at all costs. So no bodydragging in the water for me today. I practiced flying it through the powerzone, maneuvering it with one hand on the bar, letting the kite "let it be" and fly on its own as V-Dawg had mentioned, and pivoting the kite on one side to the other to power up the kite. After today's session, if the wind is the same tomorrow as today and not gusty, I should be able to bodydrag to the outside and come inside with no problem. Maybe I'll even be ready to try it out with a board. I'll only hope that the wind will cooperate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home